NOTE: This is a guest post from Charlie Grace Mark. Age 8.
- I recommend making your lunch the night before and having it all packed up in your backpack, ready at the door. Because when I do that and it’s time to get out the door, I can just grab my backpack and go.
- I get up at 6:45 and lie in bed to get myself a little more awake so I’m not really tired when it’s time to get ready.
- At Hilltown Cooperative Charter School currently a public bus comes by and I have to pay to get on. You need 75 cents and to make sure you have that pack a bunch of quarters and leave them in your backpack in one pocket so you can always just open up your backpack, grab them out and then get on the bus.
- For clothes, in the night I get out my cloths and I pick out my own outfits and I lie them on the floor so when I get up I can just change into them.
- If you don’t take the bus you can ask some of your neighbors who go to the same school, or just neighbors, if they could help you get rides because your parents can’t help you.